Sunday, July 20, 2008

OK so I was caught

Ok, it's confession time.

I went to starbucks today.

Despite my critisism of them in a recent post, I ended up getting my sunday morning fix from there.

It was too early for nero, and I was in the car, so rather than park and walk to soho, I stopped outside starbucks, snuck in, and got a coffee.

Rather embarrassingly they still remembered my order - grande latte extra shot extra hot.

And to make it worse I was caught 'at it' by this morning's worship team as I rolled up there.

But I am definitely right. The coffee is not really up to it any more. It was pretty tasteless. And the ginger nuts I got to go with them were too sweet and stuck to my teeth.

In fact the only thing that really lived up to expectation was the Sunday Times I picked up whilst I was there.

No comments: